From: bpr_arr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2007 12:47:44 PM
Subject: [arr] Is this song copied ?

http://www.harisoft .biz/music/ music_frame- 5.htm

Guys pls listen to this song by Joshua Sridhar for a kannada movie Arasu. I
feel it resembles ARR's "Tu hi Tu" from Kabhi na Kabhi. Even the music
resembles. Karthik if u r reading this pls make a note of it.

The opening line is a carbon copy of "Meri saari subhon mein tu hi tu".

Love ARR
Raghu

Be a PS3 game guru.