Hello Meera,

I tried sending you the file. I got the error below,

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 12): 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] cannot be delivered. This account has
been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta344.mail.re4.yahoo.com

Kindly send me an alternative add. (do not include the group further on ).
Thanks

Gomzy