Hello Meera,

The link for download is given below,

http://rapidshare.com/files/20300009/Jeans_and_Minsara_kanavu.zip.html

has both tamil and hindi version of jeans, and tamil version of minsara
kanava. Thanks to Srini for providing the latter one.

Gomzy

On 3/10/07, Gomtesh Upadhye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Meera ,

nope.Not going thr on your att as well. I will upload and send you the
links. hope that is okay.

Gomzy

 On 3/9/07, Gomtesh Upadhye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Meera,
>

> I tried sending you the file. I got the error below,
>
> Technical details of permanent failure:
> PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 12): 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your
> message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] cannot be delivered. This account
> has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta344.mail.re4.yahoo.com
>

> Kindly send me an alternative add. (do not include the group further on
> ).
> Thanks
>
> Gomzy
>

>  On 3/9/07, vijayaraj - <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> >
> >    d song in jeans is punnagaiyil thee mooti ponavale

> > vijay

Regards

Gomtesh V Upadhye

Cell     : +91 988 675 3639