hai friends,

i dont think gv prakash is an ego person since he has strted giving
interview just noe and sometimes we will forget to say important things
which is common and who knows whether it has been edited by the tv people in
order to make it short and sweet.

he is the son of rahmananna's sister and it is not rehaina and i came to
know that prakash fly didnot converted to islam.

and whenever rahmananna asked about the maestro he has praised her
wholeheartedly which is not seen in film industry and he has given full
credit to raja sir that he was his main inspiration for his ddiscipline in
work and in real life and being this much religious.

a true fact is MSV,RAJA and RAHMAN are very important and cannot be
forgotten their works in the film music.

Salute the three Brahma's of music

Get Married in 2007. Join Shaadi.com
http://www.shaadi.com/ptnr.php?ptnr=mhottag