sorry for the ignorance, but is the music by A.R. Rahman, and if yes.. when
is the audio releasing ?

On 11 Mar 2007 22:24:40 -0700, durba bhattacharjee <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Thanx Gomtesh, I didnt know she is Karen David. Actually i hardly
watch TV....and I miss a lot of programs on ARR...i'll definitely
check Karen's website...

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
"Gomtesh Upadhye"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Durba,
>
> I am surprised you hadnt seen the video until yday. Thats Karen
David (also
> in the film). Check out her website.
>
> Gomzy
>

> On 3/12/07, durba bhattacharjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Yesterday I was stuck with Provoked promo. The song was in
English and
> > was sung by a female singer, I don't know her and there was the
movie
> > clippings in between. But the most amazing thing was it featured
ARR
> > too. There were some close shots of his fingers sailing on the
> > keyboard and his face. It was really great to watch him playing
piano.

> > Durba
> >

> --
> Regards