--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Vikram Kumar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Hi!

Right... The best Piano piece for me would be the "PIANO THEME" from
1947. I think it is "completely" rendered in Piano.

I also remember the LA concert where for the first time in Indian
Concert history, RAHMAN UNPLUGGED happened...

Rahman would render short and sweet Piano bits for select songs from
SPB, Hariharan, Kavita Krishnamurthy, and Sujatha.

An important note about the concert: The BOMBAY THEME they played
happens to be an extended version with various improvisations and
variations. The DVD is available literally everywhere in Chennai. In
case some of you dont have it, do go for it!

Thanks for reading.
Chandra.