Hello Siraj,

Will update in your list.

1. Maa Thujhe Salaam - Vande Mataram
2. Jana Gana Mana - National Anthem
3. Thamizha Thamizha - Roja
4. Bharat Hum ko Jaan se - Roja
5. Azaadi - Bose - The Forgotten Hero
6. Yejo Desh Hain Tera - Swades
7. Des Mere Desi Meri Jaan Hai Tu - The Legend of Bhagat Singh
8. Chale Chalo - Lagaan
9. Mera rang de -The Legend of Bhagath Singh
10. Sarfaroshi Ki tamanna - TLOBS
11. Shora so pahachaniye -TLOBS
12. Sarfaroshi ki tamanna (fast track by Sonu Nigam)- TLOBS
13. Pagadi Sambhal jatta -TLOBS
14. Apane Des ki Mitti - Bose
15. Ekla Chalo -Bose
16. Hum dilli dilli jayenge -Bose
17. Kadam Kadam - Bose
18. Revival-Vande Mataram
19. Only you-Vande Mataram
20. Masoom-Vande Mataram
21. Kashtiyan bhi Ladgayi ( Hindustani) also the tamil version
22. Rang de basanthi (Inspirational) -Rang de basanthi
23.Kasam thum ko watan walo -TLOBS
24.Dil se Nikale na mar kar bhi -TLOBS
25. Mangala Mangala ( all 3 tracks) - Mangal Pandey

I am sure i have missed out a few . But this is sure, NO COMPOSER in this
world has composed more than 25 patriotic songs dedictated to his mother
land but ARR. And he still has a long way to go. ;)

Gomzy