Hi guys,

  we should all stop dictating ARR. Please refrain from posting these kind of
comments. Also, please refrain from asking for old ARR. Can we go back to our
childhood now? We cannot. Likewise there is a transition happens in all the
things in this world. ARR's music is not exempted from this transition. Please
be patient and appreciate his music. There can be only one Kadhalan or one
muqabla. So, ARR is unique in all the songs. Let us all wait for the Sivaji's
music. When Sivaji music will be out, there will be knee jerk reactions and
someone will say cannot wait for Akbar Jodha. So, stop talking all these things
and just appreciate his music.

  tks with regards,
  Amin

s_sundarr_2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          am not comparing with HJ and YSR, why i said 15 months is a gud time
is ARR is a sort of composer who needs time to give gud numbers.
IR came out with 6 tracks on 1 day for many movies.. so v cannot
compare.. AR working style is as such when given time he comes up gud!
as he has been given time and also a director who can extract work
well there is no reason a song shud b avg. hip-ho for rajni @ first
seems to b nervous.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "anishshreya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Yeah, I agree with this too. Boss has no excuse this time.We need to
> see the old arr again. I am confident arr can deliver. I am not
> comparing him with others but at the same time, we must also
> understand that harris without big directors under his kitty still
> manages to give resonable stuff. We need real big hit from boss. I am
> sure even other music directors are waiting for Sivaji's audio
>
> We wish arr and shankar the best
>
> Arr forever
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "undisputed_jithin2002"
> <undisputed_jithin2002@> wrote:
> >
> > Guys i feel sivaji is a film where rahman sir has no excuse but to
> make
> > all the songs a hit.SORry...super duper bumper hit.
> > Its been very long since ppl (common mass) seen a complete complete
> hit
> > from..in tamil - en20un18,kangalal,anbea ar uyi,jillunu.... i agree
> > anbe arr uyi n jillunu were hits but not inthe same league as
> muqabala
> > or urvasi.Seriously guys its been really long since common ppl
> praisd
> > him.nowadays all that evrybdy says is"Rahman ..now he lost his
> > touch..earlier he was great". if sivaji is just upto the mark or
> even
> > if is a hit also..it wont do much good..it has to be a
> > super,,duper..bumper hit.....then only word of mouth will change.
> > Rahman sir answer them all by giving us an album above
> > boys ,kadalan,sivaji..
> > rock tamil nadu with another muqala
> > regarsd jithu

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.