Guys..i never meant to bring a pessimistic shade..pre-release of the
album.What i wanted to say was...Lets go back to Boys.The
album ,though the movie was a dud..did wonders.It was a
phenomenon.That time ..it was boys all ovr.Be it any t.v prog(evn in
malay,telegu),dance show,duets,it was boys phenmenon.Aftr tht
suddnly vrythin changd.in tamil and in hindi.tehzeeb,subas
chand,mangl pandey etc are examples.I am not saying it is because it
had bad songs..it had excellent songs.I had sky high hopes for
aazadi from sub.chn.bose to be the next vande mat..coz it was simply
beautifull..sadly nobody 's hrd of it coz the movie flopd.After that
4 vry movie somthing or the othr went rong.For anbe arr uyire which
had rocking songs frm rahman sir ..did not do as xpected.Again
remembr ..we blamed s.j.suryah.(which i think was correct).For
mangl -the movie,jillunu-bad picturisation.
Dffrnt reasons we had for evry movie.I too feel this was rahmans
tough times .Now i fell he has to come back to where he has
stopped.Sivaji is the ultimate..(rajni muvie,shankr directn,pre-
release hype(the best possible),a gud company to reach out the mass).

evrthin in favour..rahman sir has to be several floors high above
expectations.. he has done it several times ...and he is the only
composer who can do it.
                          Rahman rocks ..jithin