Dear All,

  I think this may be the exact 40 sec from the song ..... u have to listen to
another 260 sec or more to judge a song. I am sure the tempo , beats and mix
will be more in this song ... it will rock like MUQABLA for sure.

  Thanks and Regards
  Mehroof SM

Karthikeyamurthy J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          hi serge

this is karthik from chennai... i very badly wanna hear that 40 sec stuff...
can u pls forward the same to me... i tried for download... but it has been
deleted...

with regards

Karthikeyamurthy.J