its a pity to read such lousy mails thru this grp ,my point here is
every member got to be blamed in here ,,,comparison is not a such  a healthy
way of debating any issues as in here ppl comparin artistic creative work of a
hand full of composers is not at all a healthy stuff,so refresh urself and do
some real debates.positive as well as negative aspects of arr shud be debated
in here ,notin wrong wit it but just by hearin a 40 sec bit of a song no one
got any right to question the team of creative ppl ,,remember we (at least a
good %) ppl in here hav no clue abt the amount of work a creative team puts in
to a project.so juz chill and enjoy the music ,anyways not everyonez gonna be
satisfied,,,,,,,,i personally dont want rahman to compose one more muqala or a
chikubuku rail,,,,,,let the man keep on bloomin,shivaji music clicks or not it
doesnt matter to me cuz for me arr is some one the youngsters sud look upto and
say "i wanna live like him".a perfect
 idol for this generation and the next,,,,
bye ,,,,,,,,,let ur ears mature with time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

  my mails dont reach the grp i hav to send it number of times ,,,,,can the mod
check wat the probz is

Never miss an email again!