It happens to A R R because he is a high profile musician.

The hope is that there is a committed fan base like the people here
who will buy the albums, and people who can afford it would go for
the real thing.

The USA concerts are almost finalized. I will try and bring more info
as things become clearer.

I cannot believe that songs are leaked out of A R's studio. Only a
few people that A R trusts immensely are ever allowed to hear or own
the final mp3s before release, and they would certainly not dishonor
this privelege. Whatever happens, happens probably after the mp3s are
sent to the directors.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "s_sundarr_2000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ITS DISHEARTENING TO SEE THE LYRICS , SONG CLIPS AND PEOPLE
CLAIMING
> TO HAVE ALREADY LISTENED TO THESE SONGS. ! OH DEAR GOD SAVE RAHMAN
> AND SHANKAR.
> HOW MUCH OF EFFORT AND SECURITY THEY HAD IN PLACE TO MAKE THE MOVIE.
> HOW MUCH OF EFFORT DID OUR BOSS PUT INTO, TO COMPOSE THESE SONGS.
> UNQUESTIONABLE COMMITMENT. "BUT PIRACY IS KILLING US". HOW COME IT
> HAPPENS ONLY TO ARR. IT HAPPENED IN BOYZ. AM OVERSEAS AND B4 BOYS
CD
> RELEASED IT WAS AVAILABLE ON THE NET. ALL THE SONGS FULL VERSION.
> PATHETIC. ! ONE NOTICEBLE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US AND WESTERNS IS ,
> THEY BUY ORIGINALS FROM SHOP EVENTHOUGH ITS 20-30$. NOBODY COPIES
OR
> BORROW IT FROM THEIR NETWORK. WHY CANT WE DO THE SAME. ITS JUST 4-5
$.
> AM SURE GOPS AND VIJAY READ THRU B4 THEY APPROVE. WHY CANT THEY
TAKE