Some people can never stop lying and some people can simply trust
everything..buck up guys..its 2007..kids are getting a bit briliant than their
seniors nowdays..

ar imtiaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Hello!
Good Evening
Congrulations you and please send me the Rahman's snap with you or your friend

On 3/21/07, Mohamed Yaseer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> He was not here for Shivaji's music. The picture was taken on 10th of
> December 2006. He was leaving to Chennai after attending Global Indian Film
> Award (GIFA)...

A R Imtiaz