According to 1 report, it seems Shanker has plans to have few songs
(maybe appearing in the audio) and scenes that will not be a part of
the movie. They will be used for promotion of the audio-movie and give
a different idea about the final output. Their intensions are to
suprise the fans when the hear the actual audio and watch the actual
movie. If my calculations are correct then I feel that these 3 tracks
have been deliberately released by AVM & Co to make the fans April(4)
fools. If my calculations are wrong then it AVM & Co who are going to
be April fools.