Hi Rajeevan

I dont think that adnan sami sang the sunlight song. It's either
george peters of kunal.

Just thought i might let you know that.

Charles.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, BoB eevan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
>   As what as everyone saying that Sivaji songs were leaked is all
false. I think the team has released it on the net for promotion
purpose or something. The reason why I am saying this is because the
tracks r in very good quality.... However after hearing all this 3
songs, I feel that Rahman is doing another experiment with his songs.
But this time he is trying something very very new. All the songs r
totally different...... It doesn't sound like a Rajini film song...
but however three legends will never go wrong...

>   Here is a short review of these songs
>
>   1.Sivaji Vaji Vaji. Hariharan and Madhishree
>
>   A melodious song starts with a chinese musical instrument
played.... I can say that this song doesn't has any english lyrics...
But the singing style of Hariharan is as usual. This song sounds a
little bit like Ay Hairathe... Another thing is, this songs beats r
same through out the track... Its a mixture of western and indian..
Not much review I can give coz at my first hearing i dont llike this
song very much... I dont know y i think it needs more growing on me...

>   2. Oru Koodai Sunlight  Adnan Sami and Blazee
>
>   The song starts like a famous english number Who leave The Dogs
Out..... Not much instrument used in this song... I can say this was
the song that rahman composed with his laptop... There r a lot of
sound effect through out this song.... However there is also a female
singer in this song but i cant guess who is this.... We can also hear
Rajini's voice here and there... He laughs  hahaha...perhaps it could
b famous but I dont really know....and this could b the intro song perhaps

>   3. Sahara Pookal Udit Narayanan, Shreeya Ghosal (Female singer nt
sure)

>   Its a nice lovely ghazal song..This song sounds like a mixture of
Kaatril song from GF. There where sounds of Mirithigam through out
this song... This songs melody really catch me... Udit has done an
amazing work... There were voice of rahman singing dim tana tana
something ... in this song... You know this is my most favourite song
among these three for now.. maybe the others needs some more growing
on me...