Vaaji in sanskrit means Horse. Vaa in tamil means Come or welcoming. Ofcourse
'ji' here refers to hindi 'ji' calling with respect. Vaa-ji... this is
welcoming the hero with respect.

  Ranojoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  I think the lyrics go "Wah!ji Wah!ji" as in the Urdu expression for
verbal applause..

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Sai" wrote:

> I heard the songs (the preview tracks). Dont ask me where. That
would
> lead to piracy.
>
> 1. Vaaji Vaaji - Hariharan, Madhushree
>
> Music is completely awesome, true to Rahman's style. Only thing
that
> irritates me is Madhushree's pronounciation. Horrible!!! But
> Hariharan is his usual self, and Madhushree also sings well
> (pronounciation only problem). After repeated listenings, this
song
> will be a hit!
>
> 2. Sahara - Udit Narayanan
>
> The best song! Superb! The melody is just so amazing to listen to.
> Another "Katril Oor Varthai"
>
> 3. Oru Koodal Sunlight
>
> Cant bear this song. But just the first listen. So I expect this
song
> to grow on us!
>
> So far, a mixed bag on the three tracks. But I am waiting for the
> intro song. That single song will set the tone for a smashing
success!

> Sai
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram"
> wrote:
> >
> > Sivaji (Tamil - A R Rahman, sneak
> > preview!)r-
> rahman-sneak-preview/>
> >
> > One more eagerly expected Rahman soundtrack gets leaked – just
> three tracks,
> > though! Vaaji vaaji is definitely very catchy - but a tad too
> simplistic
> > with a predictable rhythm sequence. Sahara is pretty melodious,
> even as it's
> > a bit staid for a Rajinikanth starrer! Oru kudai sunlight is
bound
> to catch
> > you completely off-guard with crowd-pleasing lyrics, smattering
of
> Spanish
> > and some atrocious Tamil pronunciation. As for the tune, beyond
its
> marginal
> > hip-hop influences, its one of those usual fragmented songs that
> only Rahman
> > can produce. Despite my initial apprehension, this may catch on
> big, thanks
> > to its highly unusual structure!

> Rahman,
> > Shankar..
> >

> > NOTE: this guy criticisez ARR's work to the core in his blog..
now
> even he
> > says good abt the song (also followed by some -ve remarks)..
dont
> worry abt
> > him guys.. he is enitely biased with crap remarks. ofcourse, he
> trashes
> > everyone's music
> >
> > pittiest thing is we official fans havent heard the songs but
> others are
> > hearing it and giving reviews :-(

--- End forwarded message ---

Be a PS3 game guru.