thats ARRs caliber... cant wait till april 4th to know whats the reality.

On 3/23/07, vino_09 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

      More info Sivaji songs available on net IndiaGlitz [Friday, March
23, 2007]
   The Kollywood was struck with surprise when few websites carried the
full version of three songs from Sivaji much before its official launch. The
audio of this most awaited movie was all set to be released on 4 April.

Reports indicate that songs were illegally released by an UK based website
in the early hours of Thursday. However Media Studios are quick to clarify
on the songs available on the net.

A hand out issued by them in a blog read, 'inspections are on how it has
leaked. But we are sure that it has come out from the sets. All the songs
are scratches. The final mixing is nowhere near to these. Especially on the
Sunlight song sung by Shaggy, Blaaze and Tanvi; what is available on net is
just a scratch piece for shooting. And Sahana song is sung A R himself on
the final version with Chinmayi.

We have one more brilliant number called Day light dude, which is the
opening song sung by Rappers from US. We have a song recorded with the voice
of Rajinikanth and Drums kit played by Siva which is interesting, in the
movie.'

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/30083.html