again comparison?????????????? come on guys.. move on

On 23 Mar 2007 19:04:47 -0700, Ranojoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  the Hariharan song sounds very good actually.. The second interlude
vocals seem to be playing backwards (like in Ale Ale in Boys).. The
song has some parts reminding me of Mazhai Thuli from Sangamam, and
parts of Rang De Basanti title song (in the verses).. By the way, I
am just basing these on the youtube audios..

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
trishy yusuf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Although its out online,WE should buy the ORIGINAL CD 4 the real
quality of the film music.The output would be MILLIONS time better
in the cd.Say What!

> Sam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Have to agree with you on the
pronounciation in the Vaaji song. The female sings .. "saaniyidu"
instead of "saanaiyidu".. terrible..

> Sai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I heard the songs (the preview
tracks). Dont ask me where. That would
> lead to piracy.
>
> 1. Vaaji Vaaji - Hariharan, Madhushree
>
> Music is completely awesome, true to Rahman's style. Only thing
that
> irritates me is Madhushree's pronounciation. Horrible!!! But
> Hariharan is his usual self, and Madhushree also sings well
> (pronounciation only problem). After repeated listenings, this song
> will be a hit!
>
> 2. Sahara - Udit Narayanan
>
> The best song! Superb! The melody is just so amazing to listen to.
> Another "Katril Oor Varthai"
>
> 3. Oru Koodal Sunlight
>
> Cant bear this song. But just the first listen. So I expect this
song
> to grow on us!
>
> So far, a mixed bag on the three tracks. But I am waiting for the
> intro song. That single song will set the tone for a smashing
success!

> Sai
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
"Thulasi Ram" <karokelip@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Sivaji (Tamil - A R Rahman, sneak
> > preview!)<http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2007/03/21/sivaji-tamil-a-r-
> rahman-sneak-preview/>
> >
> > One more eagerly expected Rahman soundtrack gets leaked – just
> three tracks,
> > though! Vaaji vaaji is definitely very catchy - but a tad too
> simplistic
> > with a predictable rhythm sequence. Sahara is pretty melodious,
> even as it's
> > a bit staid for a Rajinikanth starrer! Oru kudai sunlight is
bound
> to catch
> > you completely off-guard with crowd-pleasing lyrics, smattering
of
> Spanish
> > and some atrocious Tamil pronunciation. As for the tune, beyond
its
> marginal
> > hip-hop influences, its one of those usual fragmented songs that
> only Rahman
> > can produce. Despite my initial apprehension, this may catch on
> big, thanks
> > to its highly unusual structure!

> Rahman,
> > Shankar..
> >

> > NOTE: this guy criticisez ARR's work to the core in his blog..
now