Be it true or not, I guess ARR lost his touch. These 3 songs are the worst
ever from ARR.

From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kalimuthu V
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2007 9:14 AM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [arr] THIS THREE TRACKS ARE NOT BELONGING TO SHIVAJI!!!!!!

Do you think ARR has time some for this? ie. creating 3 whole songs that are
not going to be part of the movie? Moreover I don't think shankar will waste
that fantastic guitar piece + ARR's 'Dheem dharathana...' (2:27). It's just
amazing.

I'd be happy if something like that happens. :) so that we can get some more
fresh songs. ;)

But I remember once shankar / rajini saying, we chose 5 out of 20+ tunes
given by ARR. Plz remember its not the whole song.

Also heard that 'Kankalal Kaithu Sei' songs were supposed to be included in
one of the shankar movies. Donno how far it's true!