May be it is shaggy... but def not lucky ali i think... i bit familiar with
his voice apart from secret of success i ve heard some of his other songs...
it is not him... it is neither ranjit barot... blazze voice is coming as
backing vocals... i first thought it was that malaysian people who did a
performance in JODI NO 1 in Star Vijay... But i now feel the voice is
resembling Shaggy's... I think it is Shaggy... May be i m wrong...

with regards

Karthikeyamurthy.J