i find NO reason for disappointment and so does many people. i think u would
have to give sivaji songs more hearing

On 3/24/07, sai shastry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

this is not from sivaji , thats sure........if it is ,then a big
dissappointment...........i hope and pray that these songs arent there in
true version and all these are tricks of shankar......also silence of gops
reveals everything i belive

--
best regrards
Logesh A