yeah...
One of my friend  also had the Shivaji Theme music in nov--octo  2006........i
also didnt thing it was genuine........

IJ SHIRA...(4M SRILANKA)

KOVALAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi can u post the Theme music, i want to hear if it is the real Theme music.

Pradeepan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Hi Friends,
I hope we find out the real truth abt the leaked songs..
but here is something I want to share with you..

f.My roommate had the Shivaji Theme music in Aug 2006 itsel
I didnt think it was genuine.. but now after the songs have been
apparently leaked, I am wondering if this had happened long back..

I am feeling terribly angry.... where is the Ethics  & How can these
kind of things happen.. lets find the truth soon..

Bye..