guys if u'll like ar's song when u listen at the first time, then it
won't be a hit. but when u listen ar's songs a couple of time then
u'll like , these songs are the chartbuster. coz previous ar's are
all like that. true right?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Sai Theodore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>