So impression thought and good initiative work man!
  HEre is my hand, grab it, am joining as well.

  IF Unity is wealth! then
  Piracy is Dead...

n_kumaar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          yup.Once we buy the cd we tell our freinds that that the audio is
more than is expectted n encourage them to buy. plz make sure we cut
of the piracy .

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Pradeepan"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks a lot for the PreOrder Link..
> do you know links for ordering in Australia also ?
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Bergin Roy" <berginroy@>
wrote:

> > Dear Rahmaniacs,
> >
> > Since 1992, Our ARR has been making history in several ways.
> > Now Sivaji being so sensational, can we join hands in making this
> > history?
> >
> > What we could do to make it a history? Its the sales of Original
> > Audio CDs and cassettes. Let's all join hands and turn to
> > be "Marketing Professionals" of the audio.
> >
> > I read somewhere, the best way of marketing a product to reach
> > people is "Word of mouth". Here is how we do....
> >

> > 1. Each one of us will buy a original copy of the audio CD /
> > Cassette.
> > 2. Try not to lend to friends /relatives to listen to it. Rather,
> > encourage them to buy one.
> > 3. Lets spread the word and market it to our friends, relatives
> > buy the original.
> > 4. Gift Sivaji original CDs to friends / relatives...
> >
> > Comon guys, lets join hands and do it for our "Messiah of Music".
> >
> > I would request, people with music background to analyze the
songs,
> > the use of ragas, instruments, its specialties and post it to the
> > group. And let's use those facts to encourage our friends and let
> > them know how special it is to buy a new one.
> >
> > Please forward it to other Rahman groups that you are a member of.
> >
> > For those in US, please visit http://www.sivajiusa.com/sivaji/ to
> > book your audio CD, and tickets for the movie.
> >
> > Hope the Rahman fans community joins me to make a history.
> >
> > LETS SPREAD THE WORD GUYS, thats the way we show our love to our
ARR.

@ RAMESH b.j KRISHNAN