This group seriously needs some "Crowd Control"... BIG time...

Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          they are some senseless creatures in this group who speak some crap
thereby trying to destroy ARRs image. they are not aware that they are not fit
to be in this group. eventhough our groups strength is 5000+, everyone should
be a rahmaniac. its disheartening to see that many are here to just pass some
irrelevant comments. cant digest this fact.