Yeah... it felt like he was really bored with same old question which he has
answered many many times before... questions like How he got into music? How
Roja happened? How Bombay Dreams happened?? etc...

Sam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
He looked absolutely tired through out the interview..

  Sam

Sirish Musician <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      i stheir any repeat telecast.. just now i have seen the ending where he
says abt the his fav food & actor.. tahst it.. so any repeat telecat of this..
plzz rely fast...

  On 24 Mar 2007 03:04:30 -0700,  wrote:             its today on mtv at 4 pm
ie saturday ok watch it

  On 23 Mar 2007 04:40:13 -0700, durba bhattacharjee < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:             I cant get Channel V at my home and so couldnt see the
interview
yesterday :(

Can anybody record and share it with the group? I'm sure it will be
repeated all this weekend.

I will be really grateful and thankful for that.

Durba

.

  " The search is more important than the destination "

  - a r rahman -

TV dinner still cooling?