Oh yeah! Gomzy ;) I'm too lovin the tracks now. Udit N. sounds sweet
in Sahara Pookal and the song's ambience is super. Vaaji Vaaji song
is situational although bit resembles with one of Yash Chopra song
("Yeh Ladka hai alla" from K3G ). Oru Koodai is powerful and fits
the character of Rajnikanth.

Hope there are more surprises in the album..

~Avinash :)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Gomtesh Upadhye"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I dont understand the fuss. Vaaji vaaji and Sahara pookal are
outta the
> world. Terrific tracks. I am loving them ha!
>
> On 26 Mar 2007 04:56:24 -0700, jibandevta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   thanx ...ARR rocks the world..He will come out victorious.
> >
> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%
40yahoogroups.com>,