Very good find there !

nitinchacko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Well said, Thulasi.
Its true that there are a few people in this group who are in the
group for reasons other than their love for ARR and his music.

Just see a few sample posts by that "very same person" in the group
before, thrashing each and every ARR album.

Kannathil Muthamittal - This is the biggest let down from Rahman, so
far.

Bombay Dreams - Bombay Dreams - End of Road for Rahman's Career
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/27028

Nayak is absolutely hopeless.

Lagaan BGM disappoints
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/19103

Mudhalvan - Weakest in Shankar-ARR combo
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/19209

Guru - not exactly one expects from Mani-Rahman combination.

True Fans of ARR and His Music, Lets understand these people with
ulterior motives in this group, and learn to ignore their venomous
messages.

Long Live ARR and His Music

Regards,
Nitin

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram"
wrote:

> i agree with u. when people point out both +ve and -ve aspects of
ARR, then
> it is totally fine. but recently, i have seen certain people who
have
> springed up JUST to spot out -ve response abt ARR. this directly
implies
> that they are in this grp to bring the +ve spirit down. this grp
does not
> require such irrelevant things to happen. we diehard rahmaniacs
know whats
> best in ARR and otherwise.
>
> so, when someone says that songs are WORST, i would like to defend
by saying
> they are SENSELESS. i m NOT saying anything additional. it is just
a REPLY.
> if u note, i dont get back at those who analyze every aspect of
ARR.
> instead, i get back at those who are in this grp just to criticize
ARRs
> work. hope u got it ramesh.. one more thing: MY DEFENSE WILL
CONTINUE.. I
> WILL DEFEND ARR.. HOPE EVERYONE FEEL OKAY WITH IT..
>
> ARR rules, rocks and governs the musical world.. NONE can ever
change that
> -thanks
>
> On 25 Mar 2007 01:23:04 -0700, RAMESH b.j KRISHNAN <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   Hey!
> >
> > We cannot order everbody in the group to Boost ARR always.
> > WE should not say that some people are not fit to be a part in
this group!
> > Everyone body has different ears, sense, passion nothing is
alike.
> > Suggestions and opinions are different from different poin of
view, so we
> > cannot ask all the member or some of the member to say +ve
comments always,
> > its like asking others to eat the food that ARR likes or Fans of
ARR likes
> > to eat.
> >
> > They are expresssing their own regrets and opinions, and please
dont
> > offend people with the words like "senseless", "Unfit" etc.,
> > Of course am not offending, i am saying to respect other people
in our
> > group even they give positive or -ve comments.
> >
> > We are here to discuss not to fight or offend or scolding.
> > Try to analyse whats the truth rather Scolding or disrespecting.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > *Thulasi Ram * wrote:
> >
> >  mohan.. i m eagerly in search of rahmaniacs who will defend ARR
and his
> > works. pathetically, i dont c many rahmaniacs defending ARR.
there are lot
> > of -ve comments springing up these days. i agree its meaningful
if something
> > has really gone wrong.. people passing -ve comments about sivaji
songs is
> > definitely uncooth. sivaji songs are really spellbounding.
makes me feel
> > that those people are senseless
> >
> > On 24 Mar 2007 18:22:05 -0700, mohanraj subramaniam <
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > >    Thanks Thulasi Ram....Nice to hear the reply 4m you...let
us be among
> > > the first person to splash our praises about Sivaji audio on
4th
> > > April...Hope more rahmaniacs will join us...

SHIVAJI...

> > >  they are some senseless creatures in this group who speak
some crap
> > > thereby trying to destroy ARRs image. they are not aware that
they are not
> > > fit to be in this group. eventhough our groups strength is
5000+, everyone
> > > should be a rahmaniac. its disheartening to see that many are
here to just
> > > pass some irrelevant comments. cant digest this fact.
> > >
> > > On 3/24/07, mohanraj subramaniam < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
co.in>

Answers

/>

> > > ------------------------------
> > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo!
Answers

/>

> > *@ **RAMESH b.j KRISHNAN*

> > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo!
Answers
hoo.com/>

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?

TV dinner still cooling?