From: shiraz shira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 7:26:42 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Sivaji Songs - Scratches

You are correct:..
But i was wondering why they released the illegal
one........
How about in india guys.?????????

Ij shira..4m srilanka

--- arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As per the indiaglitz report, its all are scratches,
> will wait for the original version.
>
> friends, dont be panic. just wait for the miracle
version on fushion music of our great 1 n only, ARR,

> in Sri lankan FM's just showed that they are the
first always, but they dint release the originla
version or tracks.

> Will wait for the blasting music,!!!
>
> Rajesh (from Sri Lanka)

> Don't pick lemons.

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time