Thank you very much for this posting. I've placed an order to grab my audio
CD of Sivaji.

On 3/24/07, avinash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   SIVAJI USA SITE..

http://www.sivajiusa.com

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/30082.html

    A feather in Bharat Creations' cap IndiaGlitz [Friday, March 23, 2007]

Bharat Creations, a leading Tamil and Telugu film distributors in USA,
have acquired both Tamil and Telugu theatrical and DVD rights for USA for
the much awaited film in the Indian film history, SIVAJI - THE BOSS.

The movie stars 'Superstar' Rajnikanth and directed by Shankar, who has
several hits to his credit. Music is by A R Rahman and the movie is produced
by AVM Productions, who are in the diamond jubilee year of their existence.
Coming together of biggies like Rajnikanth, A R Rahman and Shankar has
raised a lot of expectations around the globe for the movie.

Bharat Creations have distributed more than 100 films in the last few
years which includes Chandramukhi, Anniyan, Vettaiyaadu Vilayaadu, Ayutha
Ezuthu, Virumandi, Lakshmi, Style, Desamudru. Bharat Creations has thanked
AVM productions and AYNGARAN International for providing them an opportunity
to be part of the mega movie.

Further information can be had by visiting the websites -
http://www.bharatcreations.com, http://www.sivajiusa.com.

For trade enquiries, email at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or contact Balarami
Reddy @ 678-358-3114 Mohan @ 303-332-7699.

~*Avinash*