Ya i will join the chain... and do it...

with regards

Karthikeyamurthy.J

On 3/25/07, Bergin Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Dear Rahmaniacs,

Since 1992, Our ARR has been making history in several ways.
Now Sivaji being so sensational, can we join hands in making this a
history?

What we could do to make it a history? Its the sales of Original
Audio CDs and cassettes. Let's all join hands and turn to
be "Marketing Professionals" of the audio.

I read somewhere, the best way of marketing a product to reach
people is "Word of mouth". Here is how we do....

1. Each one of us will buy a original copy of the audio CD /
Cassette.
2. Try not to lend to friends /relatives to listen to it. Rather,
encourage them to buy one.
3. Lets spread the word and market it to our friends, relatives to
buy the original.
4. Gift Sivaji original CDs to friends / relatives...

Comon guys, lets join hands and do it for our "Messiah of Music".

I would request, people with music background to analyze the songs,
the use of ragas, instruments, its specialties and post it to the
group. And let's use those facts to encourage our friends and let
them know how special it is to buy a new one.

Please forward it to other Rahman groups that you are a member of.

For those in US, please visit http://www.sivajiusa.com/sivaji/ to
book your audio CD, and tickets for the movie.

Hope the Rahman fans community joins me to make a history.

LETS SPREAD THE WORD GUYS, thats the way we show our love to our ARR.

Long live ARR,

Bergin.