From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com on behalf of sirajuddeen
Sent: Mon 3/26/2007 9:57 PM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [arr] ARR critised by Sam (ARR Fan) - Mails Collected by Nitin (Other
ARR Fan)

Great work, Nitin...!!! We've to identify the poeple like this from our group
and start ignoring their comments (not by affending them; but by not replying /
responding to their comments).

See, following are the comments made by SAM (one of our group member). Many of
the movies have got various awards including "National Award". What does SAM
think? He is a great critiser or all others in the country are fools?

SAM, atleast after seeing this mail, please stop making false comments on ARR
and his efforts.

DATA Collected by Nitin (Great work, Nitin)
Its true that there are a few people in this group who are in the
group for reasons other than their love for ARR and his music.

Just see a few sample posts by that "very same person" in the group
before, thrashing each and every ARR album.

Kannathil Muthamittal - This is the biggest let down from Rahman, so
far.

Bombay Dreams - Bombay Dreams - End of Road for Rahman's Career
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/27028< /FONT>

Nayak is absolutely hopeless.

Lagaan BGM disappoints
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/19103

Mudhalvan - Weakest in Shankar-ARR combo
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/19209

Guru - not exactly one expects from Mani-Rahman combination.