Enjoy it...

-----Start Forwarded Message-------
  Dedicated to all Die hardfans of Super Star Rajinikanth...

  Listen 3 songs from movie Sivaji (The Boss)  which is much
  awaited to be released this summer (tamil new year hopefully)..

  Go here and listen to the song http://mchiatanya.googlepages.com
      Use mozzilla browser instead of internet explorer for better response.

  If you do't see it or hear the songs, let me know via contact me link of the
website. Share it with friends, family and other

 Share with all the fans of rajini and who wants to enjoy the song as I did :)

   But do not forget to sign in the  guessbook & give the feedback.  Click on
the  add links too.

  -----End of  Forwarded Message-------