I very much agree to Thulasi... Vote for ARR, bloggers reviews of albums are
very much needed here.
and in one forum we get to know so many things about ARR through Gops
and what can gops or vijay do if the info about Sivaji is not yet out??
I mean as a responsible moderator that Gops is, its better to stay quiet
rather than giving false info
Wait for few days and anyway we will get the track listing and the songs