Hi Ruben, its great to hear ur plan. Yeah..surely i will join in. Pls include
me in this plan n pls...pls...try to get the t-shirt before the movie released.
I will fill up the form soon. thanks.

ruben mohan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          yes murali, im from
arrahman-online.com, we are planning for a gathering of all rahmaniacs fan in
KL to group and watch sivaji movie together with the EXCLUSIVE A.R.Rahman's
Sivaji T-SHirt....this will mke us more proud and stand out in the crowd tat we
are great suportter of arrahman...

if your interested pls mail me or join http://forum.arrahman-online.com and we
will announce the latest news abt the gathering date there..(also we need to
book the ticket as soon the mvie release is announced)....

murali tharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi,

  Im Murali from Cheras, KL. I have a suggestion to share with all Malaysian
ARR's Fans. I suggest that we all go for the Shivaji Movie together for the
first show when its released. Im sure GSC will screen it. We can make
arrangements so that the first show is only for ARR fans n maybe also for
Rajini fans. Exclusive show only for us. We can call GSC office n make a group
reservation. I think it will be fun and will create a platform for all of us to
meet n share our thoughts. I think GSC Midvalley will do that. But one think
all of must make sure to attend the show or buy the ticket so that we can make
payment to GSC before the show. I think no other movie (tamil) do like this
before. maybe we can change it. Please guys..out there whoever staying around
can make effort to arrange it. Maybe people from GSC itself. Do reply with some
feedback.

  p/s: I think ARR fans from other part of world can also do the same in ur
area. Gather people, book with theatre n go n watch the movie. Enjoy it.Thanks.

  P.Muralitharan
  Putrajaya.

  Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Ruben --
A.R.Rahman - The Musical Genius
http://geniusarr.blogspot.com
http://forum.arrahman-musical.com