come on Mr.sam audio of "sok" esp the song munbe vaa is more popular than
"paarta mudhal naalae" and it has been proved everytime.

in vijay tv's super singer-junior contest most no. of  the childrens had
sung "munbe vaa" than "paartha mudhal naalae" and i have seen the episode.

i agree godfather is not upto the mark due to lack of time,but rahmannna's
quality never come down.

murali

>From: "Thulasi Ram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [arr] Harris Jayaraj's Beema Audio to release on April 4th..
>Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 14:07:19 -0400
>
>"fitting reply" on april4th-april8th.. anyone of these days. waiting for
>the
>day to arrive.
>
>On 3/25/07, Sam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>   Don't be so emo brother.. I am not taking any sides here.. it is a fact
>>that Ghajini pushed down Ah Aah and VV pushed down SOK / God Father.. Even
>>though GF movie was a hit the songs never made it to top..  see reports
>>from
>>various sources (including Hindu).
>>
>>http://in.movies.yahoo.com/051006/43/60fy2.html
>>
>>http://www.hindu.com/mp/2006/11/04/stories/2006110408890301.htm
>>
>>http://sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=14305407
>>
>>Personally I feel HJ is churning out better scores than ARR (in Tamil) and
>>I am sincerely hoping for Sivaji to change that.
>>
>>If the 3 songs are to be taken as an indication,  I am very glad with the
>>output.. it sure rocks.. but as I already said, we will have wait and see
>>what HJ comes up with in Beema..
>>
>>Sam.
>>
>>*Dinesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:
>>
>>  wut utter nonsense! since when a Hj album ever pushed down an ARR
>>album, despite who is starring in it.... a good example , VV & SOK ...
>>SOK solely became a super hit [album] eventhough the movie was a
>>flop... on the other hand, VV album was pushed up high becoz of its
>>movie's Super Hit status... !!!

>>Never miss an email again!
>>Yahoo!
>>Toolbar<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/>alerts
>>
>>you the instant new Mail arrives.Check it out.

Catch all the cricketing action right here. Live score, match reports,
photos et al. http://content.msn.co.in/Sports/Cricket/Default.aspx