SIVAJI

1. Oru Koodai Sunlight -

It is definitely George Peters, Guys do u remeber when Kama Kama song
was released (Enakku 20 unakku 18), evry1 was talking abt the shaggy -
like voice which was done by G peters. There was even a topic started
with something like "ARR's obsession of Shaggy voice" or somethin
similar, when ARR continued to use g peters in a hindi movie for the
similar shaggy effect.

But if what i am thinking is correct, i wonder how true the report
that claims to be from Media Studio, (saying that Shaggy, Blaaze &
Tanvi sang sunlight). I believe it was just made up/

So. I think the Singers are

-George Peters, Blaaze & Tanvi

2. Sahaana Saaral

- Udit's voice is definitely a surprise to any1 listening for the
first time. Remember, in an online chat long ago, Rahman said "I have
stopped using Udit" in response to someone's query on why he used him
when his pronounciation was so bad. Rahman has also said he was
forced to forego his policy (i dont mean insurance ones of course ;))
to suit Shankar's determination to make his movie a super hit.(in a
different interview on Sun TV last year)

So you can make out how Udit came into this song

BTW Udit goes along so beautifully in this song..creating a wonderful
ambience.. Just listen to the" En vinveLi thalaikku mel ... Vennila
veetukkuL nuzhainthadho.." only udit can do it..

even his pronounciation is taken care of. im sure he must have gone
thru a thousands of takes b4 he got it right.

so i dont think this singer will be replaced after all the effort

this also raises doubt on the report saying "ARR & chinmayi sing in
the original version"

I am still unsure of the Female singer.

3. Vaaji Vaaji _ Hariharan & Madhushri (and not SadhanA)

This is a catchy track definitely belonging to the album. But the
interludes def need improvement. They end so abruptly (Esp the 2nd
one, when the interludes chorus get so mindblowing but cut abruptly
by Hariharan's voice)

4. Others

Expectations grow on the other songs of the movie. After so much
doubt on the report, I begin to wonder whether "DayLight Dude"
exists. I think they (media) just heard the sunlight and came up with
a similar title.

Other surely existing songs are the folk (karagaattam) song - the
still was out with Rajini posing like a karagattakkaran.

The only way to find out the truth is to wait until 2nd or 4th April.

BTW did the Telugu sivaji audio release? I bet not. since the cat wud
have been outta the bag...

Best Regards
Wahid