Can u tell us if the three songs circulated in the net are the
original songs or are they scratch songs... r there any improvement
in the songs ? or are they the same as we heard them in the internet
version....

Please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeee..... we all are waiting to know
this...

Ashwin

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Guy Harish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Sivaji Songs....No words 2 express my feelings bout it...I went 2
PJ Lotus Five Star by bus...I'm actually workin but as soon as i saw
the bus, i told my supervisor that i'm goin 2 Pj State & jus ran
out..Didnt wanna bother bout anything...Got down in PJ & rushed 2
the shop...But they said they havent receive it..They said only at
bout 1 & i was there at around 1215pm...But b4 there was another guy
waiting there...so i decided 2 wait too..I couldnt stand in 1
place...That was the slowest 40 min of my life...While waiting i saw
a few more ppl comin & askin bout it...I was walkin in & out of the
store...Aftr waiting 4 about 40 minutes,i heard someting that made
my blood pump very fast...Its already here...Me & that guy stood
near the counter..The guy brought in the box & another guy opened
it...there were about 7 different combinations...i took the 1 that i
wanted..But since the othr guy was earlier,he paid & took his cd
1st..Then i paid 4 mine & rushed back 2 my workin
>  place...once i reached here,i took out the cd & played it in the
cd player in th pc...Now i'm listenin 2 Athiradee by ARR wile
typin...Finally the news that all of u have been waiting for...The
track listing....:

>       Balleilakka.........SPB , Raihanah ,Benny & Chorus
>       Vaaji Vaaji.........Hariharan , Madhusree & Chorus
>       Sahana..............Udit Narayanan & Chinmayi
>       Athiradee...........A.R.Rahman & Sayanora
>       Style.................Rags , Tanvi ,Suresh Peters & Blaaze
>      The Boss............Blaaze , Naresh Iyer & Raqueeb Alam
>      Sahara...............Vijay Yesudas ,Gomathi Sree & Chorus
>
>   The songs r extremely superb....The price is RM22.00 & it comes
with another mp3 cd in it...2 in 1...The only thing weird is that
the lyricist name is not stated here....