Me too heard this song man... Marvelous, awesome. Its definitely gonna rock.
Don't understand how ARR completely changed his voice like this. Gr8, ARR

Cheers,
Siraj

On 3/31/07, Sandeep Mody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  it will create another magic like newyork nagaram and khalbali....

--
Trusting in God never makes the mountain smaller, it just makes the
climbing easier. I never ask Him for the lighter load, but only for the

when goin is very tough , tough get goin...