At last!!! I bought my ORIGINAL Sivaji audio cd. Never seen such a crowd around
the audio store so far like today. After listening to the songs i just can't
get any word to describe them..It s such a rich and commercial album so far by
Guru ARR. Don t compare them with Muthu and Padayappa. Those films were totally
different. Sivaji is a commercial movie. Shankar and Rahman created the magic
in Boys and the combo again did it this time. An Indian album with
international flavour. ARR rocks!!!!

Balleilakka- ARR's music vs SPB's vocal. A wonderful treat for your ears. You
need the best sound system for this. SPB is simply superb in this song. Best
Rajini intro so far. The music arrangements are great. Great competition
between SPB and ARR music. Both are the winners. HATS OFF SPB. True legends in
this song.

Vaaji Vaaji- Hariharan is back!!! This song is simply a slow poison. I felt in
love with this song after hearing them for the 5th time. Slow and steady song.
Lyrics are superb. Madhusree voice is superb.

Sahana-Udit Narayanan deserve the applauses...He did a good job rendering the
song. Music is again the highlight. Wonderful arrangements and simply high
quality song.

Athiradee- Is that ARR?? Oh my God!!! Energetic...Cool...Superb..Pick of the
album..ARR's best song(I said this everytime after hearing ARR's voice). ARR is
saying that I M BACK WITH A BANG!!!! 7 star for this song(out of 5)

Style- Rajini's fan will b happy with this song. Great to hear Suresh Peter
combining with Blaaze. Another Tamil song with international flavour. Music is
awesome. The Spanish essence suit the song well. That s why Shankar is picking
ARR for his movies.

Sahara- Sad version of Sahana. Awesome. Love the  voice of Vijay Yesudass.

The Boss-Remember Baba BGM? Scene where Rajini meeting the MP. Again it is
Blaaze voice. He rendered the song with all the energy. Splendid song with
wonderful music arrangements.

Those people who wanted to give the negative comments about Sivaji..just forget
about it!!! Nobody will ever want to hear your comments..Coz...ARR is da
best..Sivaji is simply stunning!!!! Ok guys..wanna continue listening the songs
for the 10th time..I ll do a century by today..

SIVAJI---> "RICH n COMMERCIAL"package

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/