I think, balailaika is not a tamil word. But its a foreign word
which i have heard lot of times. It means "a stringed instrument of
Russian origin, with a characteristic triangular body and 3 strings"
(wiki)

And BTW, Athirade and Balailaika song rocks guys. I never expected
Rahman will be back with such a rocking songs after a long gap. He
sounds cool when he say "Sutta" and "pistol" (not sure :-p ) in
Athiradi and also someone sings "uhoo" sometimes :-). cool..

Our Vintage rahman is back folks !

~Avinash

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Sheik Dawood"