Hi,
   I am really thankful to the guy who had ripped these BGMS. Thanks tulasi for
sharing it with us..

Jai Kothari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I HAVE GOT THE REPRISE VERSION OF JAAGE HAIN ND GURU BHAI THEME END CREDITS
THEME...HAVE TO DOWNLOAD SHAUK HAIN....AND ITS NOT A PRANK...THE BGMS ARE
ACTUALLY UPLOADED....FOLLOW THE LINK CORRECTLY ND GO FOR THE FREE VERSION....ND
JST FOLLOW THE STEPS ND UL GET IT....

  THANX A TON FOR BGMS.....LOVING IT....THANX AGAIN....GOD BLESS U
satish gopalan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   Thulasi,

  The link does not seem to have the BGM"s. they are empty?.Or was it a APRIL
fool prank!!

  let me know

  Thanks
"Satish