ya.. she has her own blog for almost 2-3 years i guess.

http://chinmayisripada.blogspot.com/

On 02 Apr 2007 12:57:18 -0700, Sai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Chinmayi is wonderful. She has a blog for herself? Got to tell her
that she'z wonderful

Rahman has unearthed a great talent. The way she goes "Ohhh hooo...."
at the end of "Sahana" is just enchanting!

sai

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
"Thulasi Ram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>