I'm not aware of any hindi version of Parasuram.  I also remember
years ago, Rathchakan was supposed to be dubbed into Hindi as 'Pyar
Ka Rakshak'...I even had an ad for it on the back of a CD inlay.  I
guess the flop of Ratchakan in tamil sealed the fate of its Hindi
dubbing.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sarathy S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>   sorry 2 rpeat for replies. rahmaniacs ! i heard as news of
parasuram also in hindi audio by rahman. true or not ? kindly
confirm. if so plse request any1 to share the audio files for us as
looking for such rare tracks. or atleast share info of songs,
singers list for now. this is not available as not demanding from
stores sources. thnx.