NO! recent fast numbers dont have singing lines without leaving breath as
SPB did in this song. this is the first of its kind from ARRs hat. i cant
remember any other song composed by ARR that falls in this category. if i m
right, in SPB's career, this is just the 3rd song that falls in this
category (breathless).

also, its an unwritten rule that an introduction song for rajni should be a
fast and energetic.

bottomline: ARR has infact set a new trend in this song too.
hail ARR!!