Firstly, Sivaji songs are amazing and each track is fantastic. However there is
something that has been bothering me ever since i bought it. I'm not vry happy
with Five Star's CD cover & it's packaging. The cover is unusually big for an
audio and it's normally used for VCD's & DVD's. The cover paper is also
unattractive & looks vry plain. There's no additional material inside except
for a free mp3 cd which consists of mostly crap songs.Why can't they release it
like a normal CD like they usually do & put some effort in it like adding some
nice stills from the film and lyrics like they do in India. I gotta say that
there is a lot of diffrence in the overall quality of the CD in M'sia and
India. I wish i could buy the original india version like i do with all ARR's
hindi albums. I juz felt like sayin it and wanna know does anybody else feels
like i do.

Kumaran

TV dinner still cooling?