Hey,

These all are not my comments. I extracted them from RajiniFans & other
forums.

Kalimuthu

On 4/3/07, serge belier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   I don't agree with you Kalimuthu, maybe u have specific expectation
when it's all about ARR music, if the same were done by another MD u would
have said the songs are mindblowing.

Any way people attack only people who are at the TOP, that 's why ARR is
always critized even if his music is better than any other in INDIA. Nobody
can approch him, he is the master for all the others.

I loved all the songs, it's not comarable to BABA.

My favorite  in SIVAJI are :

Number 1. Sahana (both version)

Number 2. Ballaika, Athiraddi, Style, Boss Theme (fight song)

Number 3. Vaji Vaji

Hope the charts will manage to put them on the first 7 songs

Serge.