Thanks for sharing them.....never saw ARR in such homely environment...btw I
have saved them in my personal folder....

  Durba

Ranojoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi Folks,
Just wanted to share with you a couple of pics of A R with Siva at my
place nearly 3 years ago.. You can get a view of my humble studio (most
of the gear is hidden from view) and my backside haha.. Anyway, I
wanted to share these with you. Won't keep them on the server forever
though.. This was during BD broadway, Swades and Bose and after Yuva
and Naani/New had released.. Aug 2004 I think.. New York..
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/nanohv/ar2.JPG
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/nanohv/ar1.JPG
ciao