mr.hakkeen

  no need to ask for MP3 tones when u could do that for urself & njoy. get some
mp3 converter software to convert cd tracks to mp3. then u have nero wave
editor application comes with cd writer's nero burn software. open any mp3 file
in dat editor & select & delete portions u do not want & again save dat mp3 in
different name for u ll lose original track if save in same name. thats it.
with help of card reader transfer to ur mem. card or even with a blue tooth
option. i think am right.

Hakkeem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

            hi

  Friends culd u plz up load any ARR mp3 ring tones and BGM of Kahdhalan ( when
evr Reghu varan Comes in) . plz giv me the links

Kind regards,
Hakkeem.A
(I Support AR Rahman foundation and unicef )

TV dinner still cooling?