at this poitn of time 1 more request can b conveyed to Eros to stuff all
language singles / songs in one album they will release. we heard its been
dubbed into 4 to 5 languages. like Karen David & SHreya goshal we donno who
else singing in other languages. just making all language songs into one album
wld make buying this cd complete.

Guruprasad S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

              If we contact EROS in any way, most ppl here would be glad to do
that.
We can mail them and request them personally to release the music